Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Telur.my (here in after the “Telur.my Website”). We, (My Paragon Sdn. Bhd. and/or its affiliates ” Telur.my “) provide website features and other products and services to you when you visiting shop at the Telur.my Website, use Telur.my products or services, use Telur.my applications for mobile, or use software provided by Telur.my in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, ” Telur.my Services”). As some or part of products and/or services may be provided and performed by affiliates of Telur.my, Telur.my may, at its own discretion, delegate some of its products and/or services to its affiliates.
Telur.my provides the Telur.my Services subject to the following terms & conditions. BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE TELUR.MY WEBSITE AND TELUR.MY SERVICES, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS& CONDITIONS CAREFULLY NOTE: The Telur.my Website is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Telur.my Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter “T&Cs”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Telur.my. Please read the following T&Cs carefully before registering with the Telur.my Website and using any of the Telur.my Services. By accepting this agreement, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs by accessing/browsing this Telur.my Website and using Telur.my Services, regardless of whether you create an account with Telur.my Website or place an order. If you breach any of the T&Cs, you are prohibited from continuing to use the Telur.my Website and Telur.my Services. We reserve the right to change this Telur.my Website and these T&Cs at any time with outpour notice.
- You agree to and are solely responsible for the following:
- Providing accurate information required for using the Telur.my Website and Telur.my Services, including, without limitation, information related to your account and orders.
- Not posting or transmitting to the Telur.my Website any material which is: threatening, in breach of confidence, private, violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights of any person, infringes on the rights of a third party, can potentially cause technical damage to the Telur.my Website.
- my reserves the right to remove any information which we believe is unlawful or inappropriate, violates the T&Cs stated or could potentially result in liability to Telur.my.
- You may sign up for the Telur.my Website with an email address. Telur.my will assign your account identification and a password to enable you to access to the Telur.my Website and receive the Telur.my Services. Each time you are login, you will be deemed an authorized user of the Telur.my Website in a manner consistent with the T&Cs. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the password you have provided to the Telur.my Website and identification information assigned to you. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized or misuse of your account.
- When you use any Telur.my Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages at this Telur.my Website or through the other Telur.my Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All product prices and other fees charged by Telur.my shall be exclusive of any import taxes and duties (including any applicable duties, added-valued taxes, sales taxes).
Termination of Use
Telur.my reserves the right to terminate your account and your use of the Telur.my Website and all of the offered Telur.my Services when the T&Cs are breached by you for any reason what so ever. You are personally liable for any orders that you place with us or charges that you incur prior to the termination of use. Telur.my reserves the right to change or discontinue all or any aspects of the Telur.my Website at any time without prior notice.
Pricing Errors and Product Information
The Telur.my Website displays prices and availability of products and services which are subject to change without notice. We will make every effort to ensure errors will be corrected where discovered. Telur.my reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any stated offers and to correct any errors or omissions after an order has been placed with us. Telur.my will attempt to display product information (details and images shown) on this Telur.my Website as accurately as possible.
Validating Your Order
After you place an order with us, this Telur.my Website will perform a validity check. Telur.my reserves the right to reject or cancel any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. These restrictions may include orders placed using the same Telur.my account, the same credit card or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. If we reject your order, our Customer Service Team will attempt to notify you using the email address provided with your account.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The Telur.my Website reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Once the payment has been made for order, we will confirm your order and begin the order dispatch process.
Credit Card Payment
In order to ensure there is adequate operational support in respect of dispute management, refunds, cancellations, returns and customer support, the following Telur.my entities shall be the responsible contracting parties under this Terms and Conditions:
- in respect of transactions in Malaysia, Telur.my is the contractual party in respect of the above Operations;
- in respect of transactions occurred in other countries/regions, My Paragon Sdn. Bhd. is the contractual party in respect of the above Operations.
Using Coupons and Coupon Codes
Coupons or Coupon Codes can be used at the time the order is placed. Your use of the Coupons or Coupon Codes shall be subject to these terms and conditions, any relevant activity rules, and any other applicable terms and conditions.
If you request to cancel your order or return items, and such request is approved by us, the payment you have made for the order will be refunded in accordance with our Return Policy.
Refund & Cancellation – refer to our Refund Policy
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
By using the Telur.my Website and Telur.my Services, you expressly agree that use of this Telur.my Website and Telur.my Services is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that use of the Telur.my Website will be error-free, nor do we warrant the content accuracy, integrity or completeness that you see at this Telur.my Website.
You here by acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available throughout the Telur.my Website. Under no circumstances shall Telur.my be liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from your use of or inability to use the Telur.my Website and Telur.my Services, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the Telur.my Website and Telur.my Services that results in errors, deletions, viruses, delays in service or any other website performance failure. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the content displayed at this website is correct, Telur.my makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the information, and provides all information on an “asis” basis. Telur.my, including our partners and affiliates, associated third parties, employees, contractors and those involved with the operating of the Telur.my Website and Telur.my Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Telur.my Website or the products sold on it. This includes (but not limited to) any loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included in or made available at this Telur.my Website through any Telur.my Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Telur.my or its content suppliers.
- All graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available at this Telur.my Website through any Telur.my Services are trademarks or trade dress of Telur.my in the Malaysia and other countries.
- my trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Telur.my, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Telur.my.
- All other trademarks not owned by Telur.my that appear at this Telur.my Website or in any Telur.my Services are the property of the irrespective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Telur.my.
- The use of any of Telur.my trademarks without Telur.my express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Besides the foregoing intellectual properties, all things you see on this Telur.my Website are copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Telur.my. These rights and are protected by Malaysia copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and any other applicable laws.